- Adding a second line of business: Refactoring Strategies
- Lessons learned adding a second line of business to a 20-year-old application
- Escaping abstraction hell spirals
- How To Refactor Business Logic Into Services
- Azure Functions vs. AWS Lambdas: A .NET Developer's Perspective
- Dependency Injection in ASP.NET Web Forms
- Practical Visual Studio Tips Part 1
- The fastest way to sexy code using Visual Studio
- Visualizing thin ASP.NET Controllers via SOLID Principles
- 6 types of code you shouldn't have inside your .NET controllers
- Do you have weak developer boundaries?
- How to stop thinking about code after work
- The Art of Refactoring II: Refactoring For Clarity
- The Art of Refactoring I: Evaluating The Code Blob
- Refactoring service class configuration using fluent interfaces
- Leave the kids at home: How to decouple your projects with the Stairway Pattern
- Stop being a dependency slob! Three ways to write more responsible code
- Adaptive Code via C# Chapter Summaries: Book Opening
- The WHY Series: Why should you use dependency injection?
- The WHY Series: Why should your controllers be thin? (ADDENDUM)
- Explaining Modern Authentication Like I'm Five
- The industry isn't moving that fast
- The WHY Series: Why should you use the repository pattern?
- The WHY Series: Why should your controllers be thin?
- What language should you learn next?
- Building a RESTful API with ASP.NET: A Visual Guide
- Refactoring database calls out of a controller using the repository pattern
- Dad's Homemade Pizza: How to start (and finish) a project without getting overwhelmed
- Explaining .NET Standard Like I'm Five